<body> <body>

Monday, June 28, 2010

Miracle Friday!

Friday, 25 June 2010 was my last day of work at Haig Girls School. We are suppose to attend a personal grooming workshop plus a sculpture walk at 1pm!! SO HOT for a walk right? I prayed for rain. ahhaaa.. and it poured cats and dogs. streets were flooded etc. So trip postponed. Hooray!

During the workshop, i received an sms from Serene jie, MY AUNTY who is about 70 years old received JESUS CHRIST into her life. I was overjoyed, definately over the moon! Praise the lord for his grace extended to my extended family. Thank god that he hears and answers prayers in his own time. Hallelujah!

After workshop, I returned a missed call. It was from the principal of Bethal Childcare, regarding Laura's enrolment into the school. I've tried to apply into the school since laura was one year old. now she's 2.5 yrs old and still no vacancy. Cherie Hearts is getting too expensive as I stopped work. I was looking for other alternatives. The best option is this bethal childcare which is down the next block away, no need for daddy to wake up early, and for laura to take a school bus home. But the waiting list was snake long.

One fine day, i just decided to pop by to check with the school for vacancy, apparently someone has withdrawn but the school has already informed the parent that is on no. 1 waiting list. The parent accepted. So, sadly, i was informed that there is no more space for her.

Only until Friday, the nice principal told me that she wrote in to MCYS on my behalf so that the school can have another space just for LAURA. I was so touched by her actions and at the same time thankful to god who hears my heart's desire and outcry for miracle! God is capable of the impossible! THank god!!!

and i stand in awe of your love

ME

kaiyun
third august eighty-three
fcbc youth net rocks!
loving jesus
serving jesus

PRETTY n HANDSOME


DY`
Siokyit`
abby`
lynette`
zewei`
baobao`
eeJay`
joadine`
anthony`
yanting`
mirabel`
tmx`
cherie`
grace`
kelly sis`
brian`
peiqi`
yinleng`
lyn-nut`
keith`
henzy`
caiyun`
dreamer movers shakers`

I NEED TO HEAR U!

old stuffssss

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
July 2009
August 2009
June 2010


CREDITS

Inspiration : anne
Layout : jeanette
Fonts : dafont
Image: threadless
Brushes : 100x100

Cell Phones
W Las Vegas