Thursday, August 06, 2009
I'm now blogging in school because i am so bored.
Been observing classes since my first day of work. I'm so going to grow mushrooms...
But it has been quite smooth so far. And i enjoy my time except the 'zuo bo' periods like now.
I am having a 2 hour break before my next lesson and i dunno what to do.
This school functions without computers. U must be wondering wat era is the school. I guess 1980's? Well, good and bad, because no computers means no need to read and reply emails and no need to do extra works.
The students here are generally "angels". they are well behaved even when their teachers are not in the class. I especially love the lower primary, extremely cutee...
Some of the funny things i've heard and seen:
1. They sing Majulah Singapura very fast. Can't follow the background music. always finished singing before the music ends.
2. They were playing "hang man" (guessing the alphabets), so this girl gave this word: Fairy ODD Mother. the whole class laughed because it is suppose to be Fairy God Mother.
3. Do you know that there are only 8 planets left in the solar system? I didnt know until one of the lesson, the teacher was telling them. I was shocked of coz. and a girl asked: "why pluto is out??" Another answer: "aiyah, you don't know meh? Pluto out of shape already!"
Hahahahaa... this is quite funny yet at the same time very adorable.
I'm posted to ARt Club for CCA. I am happy about it. I love. Today is CCA day. The art teacher says that we are going to learn to do scrape booking! Yeah! How exciting. THey bought the scape booking maching. so advance. why dun they just give us a laptop.
I guess the school has alot of budget since they save on IT!
and i stand in awe of your love