Thursday, July 09, 2009
HEllo! Finally i'm blogging again!
Though lazy, but looking back on my previous entries, I realized that there are many things long forgotten, if not for my blog and Lilian insisted that I should start blogging and journaling my life again.
So here i am again, blogging... :)
For a start, I wanna share with you my pregnancy week no. 8!
YEs, i'm pregnant! Thank god! :)
It was at the G12 conference (march) when Ps Cesar give us an invitation to ask God for something bold and see it happen in 3 mths. Quietly, in my heart, i prayed: "God i want a baby boy..."
Though i still dunno if its a boy or girl, but i'm definately excited and delighted!
How's Laura? Everyone asked.
Here's some updates...
Laura started schooling at Cherie Hearts Preschool on the 01 July 2009.



This is how she look in her uniform.
She cried and cried when i left her in school, not knowing what is going on.
My heart aches...
Today, after 6 days in school already. She gets better.
She now talks to her teachers more, sing and dance, laugh and smile...
though she still cries for "mama, mummmy" whenever she misses me.
I miss her.
and i stand in awe of your love