Thursday, September 04, 2008
I woke up today dreaming about my OVEN.
:(
It has been one of my wanted list for the past 2 years.
Everytime we pass by Best Denki/Harvey/Courts...
I would just go to the oven's corner...
WHY I WANT IT?
Reason No.1 : I can bake many things.
Reason No. 2: I want to bake many things.
Reason No. 3: I think i will love baking...
Recently I saw this beautiful yet not too ex oven!
I'm more particular about the outlook then the output.
hahaha..
WHY I DIDN'T BUY IT?
Reason No. 1: No space to house it.
Reason No. 2: Dy thinks that i'm always passionate about something for short term & once i got it.. i'm not so interested in it anymore.
Reason No. 3: I think Dy is right.
But still.. there's this desire to want it!
and it is definitely a "WANT" then "NEED"
because i lived 25years without an oven.
Oh God, would be nice if an oven would be delivered in x'mas.
That would be the best x'mas present ever!
*still dreaming*
and i stand in awe of your love