Laura's 1st trip HOME (thailand)

OUR family @ Changi Airport.

Her 1st time on the plane!
Thank god she fell asleep while the plane takes off.

Finally reached Bangkok Airport.
We stayed a night in bangkok...
But the whole episode in bangkok was not recorded because camera low batt.
so fast foward to another plane ride to Hatyai.

Laura's 2nd plane right.
This time abit grouchy coz her ear was painful.

On Daddy's bed.
It was so hard!

This is JO, my youngest bro-in-law and laura, having a good time before the wedding banquet begins.

Laura with some scary expression.

and some happy expression.
She was the joy of the family.

She is so easy. and live to the quote:
Sleep anytime, anywhere.
We did not bring her pram to thailand...
so during the banquet, we had to make-do a temporary bed for her.

I guess it was a good rest.
Even when it was on the banquet chair.

Laura with her pretty ah-ma!

THis is another photo of Laura sleeping anytime anywhere.
She was sitting on ah-ma's lap upright when she suddenly shuts her eyes and SLEEP!
I was the culprit. I hymn Lullaby to her.
It was hilarious.

Swimming episode.
Ain't she cute?

The water was cold... and she's a lil frightened.

I took a long time to slowly emerge her into the water .

Even with mummy around,
she was still scared.

After awhile.. she adapted to the temperature and was more comfortable.



