Saturday, July 12, 2008
I guess i am diagnosed with what i call the
pre-working blues today.
Before I really quit my job at DP, after 4 torturous years. I thought to myself that never will i go back to architecture. I hated the culture, the lifestyles, the endless submissions, the piles of drawings that i have to produce, the endless amendments after that... etc.
I hated architecture.
So i joined Trybe! hahhaaa...
Somehow, inorder to survive, i guess i stepped one foot into this line in April when i accepted a home-base interior design drafting. Basically just some chicken-feet works. and i convinced myself that it is not architecture... not the stuffs that i don't like.
Yesterday, while my parents in law took care of Laura, I took the opportunity and went for a meeting with an architect... which of coz... I left that place with 2 upcoming projects on hand which is to commence in August.
I realised that after going one big round trying to avoid what god has gifted me in.. I ended up in it again. God u really want me to do archi ah?
Very xin ku one leh..
I start to have butterlies in my tummy.. not chickening because of the piles of drawings in have to produce.. but not sure if i can manage taking care of Laura, household chores and work.
But i am so sure that if God has brought me to it, he will see me through it.
Just unsure of the change in lifestyle.
But to God i surrender.
On a lighter note.. think i must do justices to the laura photos..
too cute not to be posted.

I gave her the teething rusk...Belle says that it was as hard as dog bone.

But she enjoys it!
Look at how happy she is.. can advertise for it alr!

Dy captured a very feminine sitting laura.
(look at her legs).
And a funny looking expression.

Dy's parents bought laura a walker. and they carried it here all the way from thailand.

Obviously wanting to tear down the whole thing.
Well.. at first she only knows how to move backwards, now she learns to moves around. Guess soon she'll walk. She's quite a fast learner. She ah-ma taught her how to clap, and the next day she already can do it herself. can get her to show u if she in good mood.
bye!
and thanks for all well wishes and prayers.
Laura's well already.
:)