Monday, January 21, 2008
Hallelujah!!! Praise the lord!!!! :)I was jumping up and down with soooooooooooooooooooo much joy before service just now. One of my good friend sms DY: "Jesus is my lord, Thank you"
Man! When i heard the news about his salvation, I was so moved to tears. Indeed our God is faithful... even when we are not. Dy and I have been reaching out to this friend since dunno how many years ago.. 2 years maybe? Introduced him to Trybe, sharing our countless testimonies, bringing him to church etc etc... yet, he seems so harden. He is a super nice guy, super helpful, super hardworking, super super nice la...
He would always patiently listen to what we got to say about how God worked through our life, but then at the end, he will say, but christianity is not for him. He cannot be christian, he still dun believe in Jesus... etc.
He came to FCBC countless times too, but nothing moved him.
UNTIL TODAY! WwWwwwwooooooooooHhhhhhoooooooooooo...
I have yet hear his salvation testimony, but i am so sure that its a good one.
Yet again, God is faithful, when i am faithless...
He is able...
Bro!! Welcome!! :)
*words cannot express my joy*
and i stand in awe of your love