<body> <body>

Friday, October 19, 2007

KAIYUN'S ALL TIME FAVOURITE.
people who knows me well will know this little secret...

*Aerosmith's lead just looks like lucifer to me. hmmm... quite eerie.

I could stay awake just to hear you breathing
Watch you smile while you are sleeping
While you're far away and dreaming
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender
I could stay lost in this moment forever
When, every moment spent with you
Is a moment I treasure

I don't wanna close my eyes
I don't wanna fall asleep
'Cause I'd miss you, babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing
'Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream would never do
I'd still miss you, babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing

Lying close to you
Feeling your heart beating
And I'm wondering what you're dreaming
Wondering if it's me you're seeing
Then I kiss your eyes and
thank God we're together
I just wanna stay with you
In this moment forever, forever and ever

I don't wanna close my eyes
I don't wanna fall asleep
'Cause I'd miss you, babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing
'Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream would never do
I'd still miss you, babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing

I don't wanna miss one smile
I don't wanna miss one kiss
and I just wanna be with you

Right here with you, just like this
I just wanna hold you close
I Feel your heart so close to mine
And we'll stay here in this moment
For all the rest of time Yeah
Yeah Yeah Yeah YEAHHHH!!

I Don't wanna close my eyes
I Don't wanna fall asleep
'Cause I'd miss you, babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing
'Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream would never do
I'd still miss you, babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing

I don't wanna close my eyes
I don't wanna fall asleep
'Cause I'd miss you, babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing
'Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream would never do
I'd still miss you, babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing
Don't wanna close my eyes
I Don't wanna fall asleep, yeah
And I don't wanna miss a thing

Armageddon has always been one of my favourite movie. Happen to chance upon it on channel 5 yesterday. It has never fail to make me cry and sob when the father choose to sacrifice his life for the sake of his daughter's happiness. AJ (the fiancee of Grace) and the space team had drawn lots to activate the bomb in space, the lot fell on AJ, and so he has to be the one staying in space to activate the bomb BUT was replaced by Harry (Will smith)... and Harry's last words to AJ: "Your job is to take care of my little girl..."

*touching* the younger generations may not have watched it. The actual movie was screened on cinema in 1998. I was in secondary school then.. Sec 2 i think. but, the sceen of the father talking to the daughter just struck in my head till now.

and i stand in awe of your love

ME

kaiyun
third august eighty-three
fcbc youth net rocks!
loving jesus
serving jesus

PRETTY n HANDSOME


DY`
Siokyit`
abby`
lynette`
zewei`
baobao`
eeJay`
joadine`
anthony`
yanting`
mirabel`
tmx`
cherie`
grace`
kelly sis`
brian`
peiqi`
yinleng`
lyn-nut`
keith`
henzy`
caiyun`
dreamer movers shakers`

I NEED TO HEAR U!

old stuffssss

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
July 2009
August 2009
June 2010


CREDITS

Inspiration : anne
Layout : jeanette
Fonts : dafont
Image: threadless
Brushes : 100x100

Cell Phones
W Las Vegas