Thursday, October 18, 2007
she actually used the word
HATE...
Well, it wasn't a kind of shock to me that she didn't like to do 'it', but she actually used the word
HATE to describe it. Oh man, I was like "God, help me to continue to trust and surrender..."
The actual conversation will not be exposed here. But i really need to regulate my thoughts. its sort of unbalance now... i don't want to be judgmental, nor ignorant about it.
Is it really ok to hate doing it?
Howcome i never had that kind of feeling, in fact, mine is total opposite, I am thrilled to do it!
So is there something wrong? and will there be a problem?
I can't help but to have doubts hearing that.
It was a loud "HUH!!!" inside me... but of course my face couldn't tell.
Oh lord.. HELP!!!
and i stand in awe of your love