Thursday, November 16, 2006

this should be up long ago... but was lazy to load photos. here are some photos taken from disneyland tokyo. n here, I wanna give thanks to a very good friend of mine who paid for my entrance fee. really very blessed.
THANK U MISS HA!














I trust that the above photos no need explainations. Overall, I had a really good time the entire day there, was very amazed at the no. of japanese that was there on a thursday night. the huge disneyland was filled with people - their own people. the entrace fee is ard S$80. CAn u imagine...?
those 10 days in japan was a really god-given rest. NEVER have i thought of going to japan, or dare not even dream of going disneyland. But by his grace, he brought me there. An eye opener, an extraordinary experience with him with me.
HE GAVE ME REST.
once again i wanna thank GOD, mingming, hasanah, belle, dunlin and huimin. I love all of you!
and i stand in awe of your love