Thursday, November 09, 2006
ky suffering from an extraordinary phenomenon
.

KY ROARs!!!
have been in a good roaring spirit lately.
sounds funny.. but its true!
feels weird but good!
.
When I sing.. I roar too! just like that:
"saviour, he can move the mountain, my god is might to save *roars*, he is mighty to save *roars*. forever altar of salvation, he rose and conquered the grave, JESUS conquered the grave!"
*ROAR ROAR ROAR*
.
Kaiyee sent me the picture above and says: "look like you hor? haha... "
.
What happened to mE?
I do not know too... this was what happen before i started roaring:
monday morning, as per norm, i was reading my bible on the train to work. I started reading 1 Corinthians 1 that morning. but the passage never talk about lion leh... Just as i was walking at citylink, towards office, i felt a very strong ROAR-ing sensation. That was the first time in my life i feel like roaring. I started to roar within. Though i still looked calm and as if walking with deep thoughts, but deep inside me, i'm roaring with excitment and victory! YES.. the ROARs are those victorious roars.
.
Very hard to explain what i felt. never felt so victorious before, as if i've won some big wars... felt as though how the lion felt in narnia when he came back to life, that kind of joy n excitment!
.
I call this the conquering spirit. and I think i am really filled with it! sometimes, images of myelf roaring at my colleagues will appear, as though wanting to conquer that person for christ. when i step into office, i roar within, as though going to conquer the office... ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!! I felt like i can conquer almost anything!
.
My roaring also reacts to God's word. When i hear god's word, I roar too!
.
can anyone explain this weird phenomenon?
.
I am the QUEEN of the jungle. the LION QUEEN!
maybe that makes dy the LION KING!
.ROARS.
hahaha!!