Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Have you ever dream?
Small dreams, big dreams, crazy dreams... have you?
Well.. I have.
I am, by nature, quite a dreamer. I love to dream dreams. Since young, I have big and small dreams, all in all, I have many dreams that i would like to fufil before i die...
When I was younger, i have no dream. As i grew older, my dream is to take over my dad's coffeeshop and revamp it to be boutique hotel or exquisite cafe. Renovate it really nicely and charge the patrons really high. Wahaa.... well-trained business mind since young yeah? Now, i still do dream about owning a cafe, and sometimes when i drive pass my dad's ex-coffeeshop, I still do harbour such thoughts. When i go to cafes which i like, i wish i am the boss too! hahaha...
Subsequently as i grow up, many more dreams came to me. some are short term which died down instantly. I remember, in the beginning of the year, one of my dreams/faith goal is to draw comics of my journey with god. but i failed miserable. I think i only drew once and i stopped. how sad is that?
I had dreamt of owning jamming studios, dreamt of doing some designing business, dreamt of performing in indoor stadium, dreamt of being a tai-tai (which i dun think i want now), i keep dreaming of sooooooooooo many things until my good fren cum lunch partner everyday calls me a "Dreamer". I am very happy being a dreamer though... =) without dream, i perish.
Just recently, A NEW DREAM was birth within again. A BRAND NEW DREAM. and i believe that its god's dream. I have never dare dream of that, nor do i have the capacity for it. and as i ponder and stare into the blanks, many thoughts came to my mind, this dream was just as though god is putting all my previous dreams together in ONE BIG DREAM.
I am now very excited about the BIG DREAM falling in place. Hee... excited not because my dream is fufilling, but rather, excited to see God making it possible. I prayed everytime i have new dream, but god will say NO. but i think i am starting to understand that he says NO because the time is not right, n being my father, he knows what is best for me. I am really excited to await him in a special way he has called me.. I know he is preparing the way. :)

I know my dream will come true... just like an apple seed, u will never know how many apples can come out from that tiny seed if u plant and nurture it.
My dream started from a tiny dream... and now it looks big, though i havent fufil it but i am nurturing and watering that seed. ONE DAY, all of you will see the apple tree and praise the ALMIGHTY GOD.
PLEASE START DREAMINGgo deep . ask big . look far
ROAR!