Monday, November 06, 2006

YCYPAO rocks!
Well.. I dunno why, i just feel liek ROARING today. I may just go home and roar in my bedroom later. ROARRRrrrrrrRRRrrrr!!! who says only stanley roars? KY ROARS TOO!!
I'm here to post some photos. (finally uploaded them)

anyone wanna guess what are these 2 siao-char-bors doing?
DUn guess la.. u'll nv get it.
we were at west coast park on saturday, and these 2 sua-kus... actually nv been there before? MIss Bao was so excited about the playground that she ran into the sandy playground immediately after we reached there... and for a moment, i really doubt i know her. whereas this photo above just illustrated the excitment my sisters had when the saw the flying fox thingy... BAOHUI WAS SQUATING SO THAT MEISHI CAN STEP ON HER LAP N REACH THE FLYING FOX. omg. i'm glad i captured that scene, wanna show Belle. hahaha...
I had fun that day, together with Felicia, CHerie and siokyit. and Woooo... we finally got our tribe tee-shirt! looks cool. its red! shermaine suredun like it. but have to wear it k..
I ordered 13 tee-shirts (12girls + myself) in the beginning of the yr, by faith i wanna see all the tee-shirts take up by the end of the year! YEAH! Xiao Cherie.. when are u coming back? Jesus is waiting for ur return ya... :) PRAISE THE LORD for his faithfulness in my life. :)
My girls and i are wearing the tribe tee on lord supper's days. every first sunday of the month... anyone wanna join in? hee! i'm so proud of YCYPAO tribe, and the tee.. :)
oh.. lastly, the green COCA-COLA tee-shirt is bought by dy. nice right? haha... wukong, bajie and shashen also bought. i just realise we nv buy for shifu? hahaa.. maybe get jin-tong to buy.
O levellers.. JIA YOU! god's peace and wisdom be with u!
and i stand in awe of your love