Friday, September 08, 2006
7 facts about me:
no.1 : I LOVE JESUS!
no.2 : I LOVE DY!
no.3 : I LOVE JAY CHOU too!
no.4 : I'm tempted by TAXI every morning!
no.5 : I'm a PERCUSSIONIST? *I think I still am*
no.6 : I LOVE FLOWERS!
no.7 : I love to give GIFTS like my father in heaven...
7 habits about me:
no.1 : I always say “I'll call u back” but it never happens
no.2 : I drink ICE MILO every morning, infact, everyday!
no.3 : I DOODLE my thoughts... anywhere.
no.4 : I'm always LATE!
no.5 : I'm don’t like to beat around the bush
no.6 : I must BATH every morning!
no.7 : I tend to say things I’m not suppose to...
7 things about me:
no.1 : my favourite song is I DON’T WANT TO MISS A THING.
no.2 : I'm always DEPRIVE of sleep...
no.3 : I used to weigh almost 60kg!
no.4 : I don't like sports but I play POOL!
no.5 : I'm lost for words n I’ll cry when I’m angry/sad...
no.6 : I want to travel around the world if possible
no.7 : I'm going Japan next week!
7 people to do this:
no.1 : G1
no.2 : G2
no.3 : G3
no.4 : G4
no.5 : G5
no.6 : G6
no.7 : G7
Cherie.. I’m doing this for u. My name is no.1 on ur list..… ahh… my brain!
and i stand in awe of your love