<body> <body>

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Things have become very tormenting.

The senior nurse from the nursing home just called and complained about Dad. He has been throwing tantrums and scolding people lately. But on Saturday when I went to visit, the other nurses said he was very good these few months, more cheerful.

Anyway... this nurse has always been trying to find fault with my dad.
She said he was hallucinating. But I seriously don’t think so...

Keeps complaining about my dad. Duh... I haven’t complain about her nurses lor. I buy food/biscuits/potato chips for my dad, he has to hide it in his cupboard coz some nurses on duty will help him finish it!

Aiyah.. He just refuse to take blood test because he don't want to fast before the test wat... Just talk to him la...

But I do agree with her that my dad has a foul temper. Super HIGH D.
He wants everything his way, and when things don't go his way, he starts to get angry and frustrated and will scold everyone.

And now she also threatens that the home already increased the nursing home fee due to his psychological conditions. Increase la... increase all you want. I'm gonna bring him home soon anyway.

I just pray that my dad will cooperate and don't make things difficult for me. I will find a way to bring him home soon... be patient! and pray that god will prepare my family's heart. and he will prepare the way.

Gonna bring him to JB this sat. hope that i can talk to him regarding his issues. must pray for wisdom to talk.

Those reading these. Don't need to worry about me. I am ok. Just pray that God will path the way for me and my family. Thank you!

and i stand in awe of your love

ME

kaiyun
third august eighty-three
fcbc youth net rocks!
loving jesus
serving jesus

PRETTY n HANDSOME


DY`
Siokyit`
abby`
lynette`
zewei`
baobao`
eeJay`
joadine`
anthony`
yanting`
mirabel`
tmx`
cherie`
grace`
kelly sis`
brian`
peiqi`
yinleng`
lyn-nut`
keith`
henzy`
caiyun`
dreamer movers shakers`

I NEED TO HEAR U!

old stuffssss

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
July 2009
August 2009
June 2010


CREDITS

Inspiration : anne
Layout : jeanette
Fonts : dafont
Image: threadless
Brushes : 100x100

Cell Phones
W Las Vegas